The Second and most important thing on which your website’s performance and business growth that is choosing good hosting provider. There are thousands of web hosting providers over the web but the thing is who is most reliable and suitable for your online business. Selecting a hosting provider depends on your business requirements like what kind of web pages you are going to use and what should they do. Will your page be only static HTML pages or dynamic websites with lots of scripts and heavy images and animations? After research on your basic requirements now you have to select best hosting provider from list.
Following are some tips while choosing your web hosting provider:
- Reliability: The first and most important thing you have to keep in mind is uptime. Web hosting provider giving less than 95% uptime is of no use. Your hosting provider must have 99.9% uptime to run your website smoothly and efficiently.
- Bandwidth and Data Transfer: the second important thing needs to be considered is how much bandwidth they are providing and at what prices. If you are going to use huge sized multimedia files for uploading and downloading process you have to pay for extra band width, so before selecting hosting provider have a deep look on their pricing structure.
- Operating System: What operating system that hosting company providing to place your data is it according to your requirements?
- Disk Space: Is your hosting provider offers you enough space for placing your multimedia and heavy script file to rum effectively?
- Secure Data Backup: You website is your online business so data placed on your websites must have regular backups to avoid any inconvenience that could cause big loss in your online business.
- Complete Technical Support: Online help or support from any hosting company is most essential part of a hosting provider and most critical to success. You hosting provider must have 24×7 online support services to help when you are in crunch.
- Email Account: how many email accounts is being provided to you and how many emails you can send in a particular is also an important feature of good a hosting provider.
- Other Web Designing/Development Tools: Is your hosting provider gives you access to web stats, web designing tools, ftp access and other useful tools in its hosting plan.